Bromfield’s heritage of client service is based on five core business value fundamentals.
- Teamwork – Our staff embraces the value of teamwork in order to maximize value for our clients while going above and beyond what an individual alone can achieve.
- Professional Integrity – All employees display and promote the highest standards of ethical conduct and behavior consistent with agency standards in appearance, communication, and policyholder services.
- Timely Follow-up – Our team is responsive to the needs of internal and external clients, which includes returning phone calls and emails in a timely fashion.
- Work Ethic – The day-to-day work ethic of our employees reflects the highest ethical standards in our property & casualty insurance community, from clients to service organizations to carrier market partners.
- Respect for Others – Bromfield employees strive to respect both their clients’ and colleagues’ points-of-view while also endeavoring to give back to the local community.